Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 82766
KDEprintFax widgets non-functional; missing documentation; missing enscript
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:50:21 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030115
Description of problem:
Comment widget and schedule buttons non-functional. Documentation missing from
KDE Help Center. Unable to send due to missing enscript command. [See steps to
reproduce for details.]
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Started kdeprintfax from menu, configured name and phone number
2. Attached file, put in fax number and name
3. Attempted to click in Comment widget to add comment. Comment widget did not
respond. Schecule button inactive, so unable to change transmission time.
4. Clicked on Help to bring up KdePrintFax Handbook. KDE Help Center comes up
instead. Search Application and Applet manuals, but no sign of printFax
5. Hit Send Fax button. Send fails, so view log to see what went wrong. Log
/usr/share/apps/kdeprintfax/anytops: line 1: enscript: command not found
Actual Results: Errors as described above.
Expected Results: Fax sent.
Kdeprintfax is no longer in kdeutils, so the bug is passÃ©.