Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 839111
RFE: "Publish" event
Last modified: 2014-10-26 21:14:15 EDT
In order to index topics that are published, I need some way to tell programatically which topics have been pushed public.
Can we have some mechanism to "publish" a content spec or set of topics?
So when material that we've written goes out to the web, there would be some way to track it from Skynet: "this topic was published at this revision".
These things would be useful:
* Available as metadata about a topic from the REST interface as part of the topic object
* Available as a collection from the REST interfaces (published topics)
* Available as a notification event via a queue (to trigger other systems like indexers)
Useful information to have:
* This topic[revision] was published on this date
* This topic[revision] was published as part of this content spec (on this date)
* This topic[revision] was published to this URL on this date (difficult to get at this point, I know)