Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 840759
The default boot version is still the backup version once selecting the backup version to boot.
Last modified: 2016-04-26 10:57:22 EDT
Description of problem:
After upgraded RHEV-H to the latest version, if i choose the backup version to boot at first, then reboot it,the default boot version is still the backup version.
Of course，if i select the latest one, reboot, default becomes the latest one.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RHEV-H 6.3 old version (6.3-20120702.0) version and register to RHEV-M.
2. Upgrade RHEV-H to the latest version(rhev-hypervisor6-6.3-20120710.0) via rhevm.
3. After upgrade successful, manual reboot RHEV-H.
4. Select the backup version to boot
5. After boot the backup version successfully, then reboot it.
The default boot version still is the backup version once selecting the backup version to boot.
The default boot version should be the latest one even if i selected the backup version to boot before.
That's working as designed. If, on the first boot, it doesn't boot the new version, it will change the default back to the old version.