Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 843412
/opt/rh/httpd24/root/lib64 installed but not packaged
Last modified: 2013-07-02 19:57:01 EDT
Probably after some update (I haven't tested httpd24 collection build for 2 months), %scl_files macro stopped including /opt/rh/httpd24/root/lib64 for some reason. When I add this directory into %files manually, it works as expected.
scl-utils x86_64 20120613-1.fc17
scl-utils-build x86_64 20120613-1.fc17
Actually the base filesystem ownership macros contain the following:
%ifarch x86_64 ppc ppc64 sparc sparc64 s390 s390x
which should correctly expand to e.g. /opt/rh/httpd24/root/lib64 when built on x86_64. Wasn't the package in question attempeted to be built for 32bit on x86_64?
It works. Maybe some update fixed it but I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything in .spec file during those two months mentioned in Comment 0 and it failed to rebuild. But yes, now it's working as expected, so you can close this bug. Thanks.
Since this is working, I'm closing the bug.
Hm, so I have update. It still happens in my fedora-16-x86_64 mock:
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
RPM build errors:
Spec file is here: http://jkaluza.fedorapeople.org/httpd24.spec
For RHEL6 it works correctly using mock.
Of course I meant fedora-17-x86_64 in previous comment...
Yet a few questions.
Assuming this doesn't happen when you make a normal non-SCL build of the package? Is the scl-utils installed of x86_64 arch? Could you please provide me with a SRPM to let me test the build failure?
Could you please try this update?
(currently in updates-testing)
Sorry for delay, I was on holiday. This version does not fix the problem for me. I will upload srpms and paste link here.
SRPM is here: http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/jkaluza/httpd24/fedora-17/SRPMS/httpd24-1-1.fc17.src.rpm
For now I'm building it like this (Those --install are little bit useless now, but should not cause any problem):
mock -r "$CONFIG" --init
mock -r "$CONFIG" --install scl-utils
mock -r "$CONFIG" --install scl-utils-build
mock -r "$CONFIG" --install iso-codes
mock -r "$CONFIG" --no-clean --rebuild /home/hanzz/rpmbuild/SRPMS/httpd24-1*.src.rpm --define 'scl httpd24'
CONFIG is fedora-17-x86_64 in my case.
After a consultation with the reporter I'm closing the bug as NOTABUG. It seems that the issue was caused by the package being built as noarch. In that case the core of this bug is documented "feature" of scl-utils.