Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 852342
irqbalance-1.0.4 is available
Last modified: 2016-10-04 00:08:34 EDT
Latest upstream release: 1.0.4
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 1.0.3
Please consult the package updates policy before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
Release 1.0.4 of irqbalance, several minor cleanups and a few significant bug
fixes and feature enhancements:
- Fixed a divide by zero bug
- Fixed a memory corruptor when items are not assigned to a specfic numa node
- Added a banscript option, that allows a user defined script to be run to
determine if a given irq should be excluded from balancing
- Improve rescan ability to catch a timing race early in irqbalance setup
- Added ability to force irqbalance to rescan irqs on reception of a SIGHUP.
- Force affinity settings even if manually overridden outside of irqbalance.
- Added a --foreground option to force foreground execution without debug output
Built in rawhide as irqbalance-1.0.4-1.fc19.