Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 853423
IE8 - Values on monitoring tab are displayed as NaN in IE8
Last modified: 2016-05-23 07:39:00 EDT
Description of problem:
Values on monitoring tab are displayed as NaN in IE8 while firefox displays them correctly.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Build Number: 3219830:ad1ab7d
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Navigate to monitoring tab of RHQ Agent (Inventory->Servers->RHQ Agent->Monitoring)
2.wait for values to be collected (just for fresh RHQ installation)
see attached pictures
Created attachment 608509 [details]
Created attachment 608512 [details]
This issue is not IE related, affects all browsers (IE,Firefox,Chrome) on one particular system. Probably caused by some system setting of tested windows XP instance.
- this issue can be reproduced on one particular windows XP instance on IE8,Firefox15,Chrome. This system is used only as a client,JON is running on remote Linux server
- reproduced just on this particular windows XP, it is working correctly when using other systems as clients(another windows XP, linux)
- reproduced on JON 3.1.1.CR1, JON 3.1.1.ER2 and 3.1.0.GA (running on RHEL6,Fedora)
- windows XP experiencing this issue is running on KVM, the working windows XP instance is running on VirtualBox
- localization and timezone are the same for both windows XP instances
- attached picture 'IE screenshot' is taken from windows XP machine experiencing this issue
- attached picture 'firefox' is taken from Fedora machine
Is that still an issue?