Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 856423
[Project Wide Search] Words in untranslated messages cannot be found in project wide search
Last modified: 2013-03-03 21:22:29 EST
Description of problem:
Words in untranslated messages cannot be found in project wide search
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 1.7.3-SNAPSHOT (20120912-0829
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Visit a document with untranslated messages. We use About Fedora for example.
2. Find a word in a untranslated message which does not appear in anywhere else in the project (for example, the word Landmann)
2. Click "Project wide search" (the magnifier icon)
3. Set the search mode to "search source".
4. Search on the word you just found (Landmann)
Landmann cannot be found
Landmann can be found
Zanata version 1.8 (2.0) does not seem to have this problem.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 842191 ***