Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 856504
webadmin [GUIDE ME]: select host when creating a new cluster is only shown when the hosts are in Default DC
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:37:23 EST
Description of problem:
the select host button is only shown when the hosts are in Default DC when creating a new cluster.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a DC + cluster in 3.0 and add the hosts to the new DC
2. go to cluster's tab -> create a new cluster
select host is not shown in the GUID ME dialogue
we should see the select host
reproduces in si18.1
try this steps:
1. create a DC/Cluster in 3.1 and add a host to the cluster
2. put the host in maintenance
3. create a 3.0 DC and Cluster -> select the host
4. create a new cluster -> only configure host will appears.
The bug is- if the host is configured in one of the dc's clusters. All the other clusters in the dc doesn't see that host in their guide me- select host.
The correct behaviour is that just the cluster that the host belongs to, shouldn't show the host. All the other cluster should show it.
fix for dc- guide me- http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/8333/
(the previous was for cluster- guide me)
ok - si21.1