Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 858670
EPP-SP: Unable to remove template
Last modified: 2012-09-19 07:55:11 EDT
Description of problem:
Platform issue for https://jira.exoplatform.org/browse/ECMS-4131 - Unable to remove template
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into SP 5.2.1 as "root";
2. From the menu navigate to Group -> Content Manager's pages -> Administration;
3. From "WCM Administration" window -> Content Presentation -> Manage Templates;
4. Choose the template that needs to be deleted and press "delete" icon;
5. Confirm deletion in the pop-up question;
This works fine as the list of templates does not contain deleted templates any more. I logged out and logged in again and the list was still correct.
Then I restarted the server and checked the list of available templates, the previously removed template was there again.
Removed templates were restored after server restart.
Removed templates should be removed completely.
Fixed in WCM 2.3.9 through ECMS-4131