Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 863430
Delete cloud :Error message needs to be more specific
Last modified: 2012-10-10 10:42:33 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Login to conductor
2.Create new cloud and new cloud resource zone
3.build and push image to any provider
5. Try to delete the "Cloud" which has running instances
Two observation were made
1. Error message need to be more specific, it displayed "Can not destroy following pools: tester.",
2. Observed that term "pools" was used instead of "cloud resource zone"
1. Should display appropriate error message like " Can not destroy cloud,there are running instances associated with it "
2. Instead of "pools" it should display "cloud resource zone"
rpm -qa | grep aeolus