Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 866445
In WebUI could not add product to changest unless it have repository
Last modified: 2012-11-07 11:27:09 EST
Description of problem:
In WebUI could not add product to changest unless it have repository.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. kk provider create --org ACME_Corporation --name provider1
2. kk product create --org ACME_Corporation --provider provider1 --name product1
3. kk environment create --org ACME_Corporation --name env1 --prior Library
4. kk changeset create --org ACME_Corporation --name change1 --environment env1
5. Now go to webui in Changeset Management -> Library -> Click on product on left panel
it shows no products there, it will show there if you add repository to this product
product should appear there even without repository assigned
this is because we don't show products in the WebUI that don't have any repositories. There is no point to promoting products that don't contain a repository.