Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 866534
v7 man page has errors
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:03:23 EST
Description of problem:
The v7 man page has a number of errors in 1.6.4
1) Overview: v7 can now upload xml directly to the catalog, etc.
2) --mode: the default "normal" operation should be described.
3) v7 plan --kudzu is no longer supported
4) --udi needs to be removed or generalized post-HAL
5) v7 plan --model needs a more complete description
6) v7 save - needs to mention uploads to v7-server
7) v7 server - separate v7-server rpm
8) FILES: v7-server web locations have changed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
9) v7 plan should have a description of HW catalog interaction, at least at a high-level.
10) v7 clean is missing --all option
11) v7 submit description needs updating to include direct submission to the catalog.
Created attachment 627544 [details]
man page page for all but --udi issue
Reproduced in v7-1.6.4-14.el6.noarch and verified in v7-1.6.4-15.el6.noarch.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.