Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 867035
Update to the latest Essex stable release 2012.1.3
Last modified: 2016-04-22 01:01:41 EDT
Last official stable/essex release 2012.1.3 is available.
Changes since 2012.1.1 are listed in upstream bug tracker:
RPM changelog since 2012.1.1-15:
- Restore libvirt block storage connections on reboot
- Fix libvirt volume attachment error logging
- Ensure instances with deleted floating IPs can be deleted
- Ensure can contact floating IP after instance snapshot
- Fix tenant usage time accounting
- Ensure correct disk definitions are used on volume attach/detach
- Improve concurrency of long running tasks
- Fix unmounting of LXC containers in the presence of symlinks
- Fix external lock corruption in the presence of SELinux
- Allow snapshotting images that are deleted in glance
- Ensure the correct fixed IP is deallocated when deleting VMs
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.