Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 867964
User not able to launch new image even when it has enabled Cloud Resource Provider Accounts associated with his cloud
Last modified: 2012-10-30 10:12:30 EDT
Created attachment 629569 [details]
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as admin , create a user "newuser"
2. Global Role grants -- grant "cloud resource zone administrator " role to the user
3. login as user , create a new cloud and CRZ.
4. Map account -- user can't map provider accounts
5. login as admin map provider account to the user's cloud
6. Login as newuser try to launch new image :
It says: "Images cannot be built. There are no enabled Cloud Resource Provider Accounts associated with this Cloud. "
rpm -qa|grep aeolus
Created attachment 629570 [details]