Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 886745
Test case failure: L10N: Content Management - Import History
Last modified: 2012-12-13 05:18:51 EST
Messages show unlocalized.
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Depending on user's permissions, hover the mouse over the available tabs and
submenu as well as upper right links (i.e. Notifications count, Logout link,
1. Check the Import History
* Move cursor over Content ? Subscriptions and click Import History.
* Check the Import History information.
Check every screen/step for the following:
* Translations complete? All strings should be localized. Make sure to also
check the translations of warning/info messages that come up on top of the
screen, as well as tool-tips where applicable.
* Translations correct? Translations should be correct, e.g. spelling,
grammar, terminology, plural forms etc. especially when variables where
were used in strings
* Appearance of translations, e.g. rendering, fits okay in available space
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 878417 ***