Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 886761
Test case failure: L10N: System Notifications
Last modified: 2012-12-13 05:24:05 EST
The descriptions of the notifications are not completly localized. Some of the are and some of them arent.
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Depending on user's permissions, hover the mouse over the available tabs and
submenu as well as upper right links (i.e. Notifications count, Logout link,
1. Viewing Notifications
* Click on the Dashboard application tab to view the short version of the
most recent notifications in the Latest Notifications section.
* Click the More >> beside the notification to get more information.
* OR Click on the notifications count at the top right corner. This will open
the User Notifications page.
* The User Notifications page lists the time and date of each notification,
the type of notification (either Success or Error), and a description of
2. Perform a Filter (Click/Type on the right Filter... field, click on the
arrow drop-dwon button next to filter: Save as Favorite, Clear the Search)
3. To empty the notifications logfile, click the red Delete All. Choose Yes on
the 'Are you sure...?' confirmation alert box.
Check every screen/step for the following:
* Translations complete? All strings should be localized. Make sure to also
check the translations of warning/info messages that come up on top of the
screen, as well as tool-tips where applicable.
* Translations correct? Translations should be correct, e.g. spelling,
grammar, terminology, plural forms etc. especially when variables where
were used in strings
* Appearance of translations, e.g. rendering, fits okay in available space
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 878388 ***