Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 886763
[ALL_LANG][SAM Web GUI] Some unlocalized strings for attaching subscriptions to Activation Key.
Last modified: 2014-09-18 12:47:25 EDT
Filed from caserun https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/run/53065/#caserun_1907279
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
2. Add Subscriptions to Activation Key
* Select the activation key you wish to add subscriptions to.
* Click on the Available Subscriptions application subtab. A list of
available subscriptions is displayed.
* Select the subscriptions you wish to add.
* Click the Add to Key button to add subscriptions to the activation key.
Attach to Key
all strings localized
IIRC, these strings have been translated by us only very recently. Maybe haven't made it into this build yet.
Moving to CFSE where the problem exists as well
This will have to wait translation team just before next release of CFSE, which is not yet scheduled.
If you want this change in upstream sooner, you can help translate it here:
Closing all L10N bugs until we can do a full translation path through the code.