Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 894254
"Available Architectures" of a patch lists links to patchec in different org
Last modified: 2014-05-09 05:41:40 EDT
Description of problem:
When I have same patch in Sparc Solaris and i386 Solaris in two organizations, patch details page lists links to other organizations as well (clicking on such a link generates Permission Error page).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Also reproduced on SWnightly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create both Solaris sparc + i386 channels and push few mpm files into each
2. Create additional organization
3. Switch to the organization
4. Use same approach to create 2 new channels and push there
same mpm files as in step 1.
5. In second organization, click to one of the pushed patches to get
to the page with details about the patch
6. Observe "Available Architectures:" field
Available Architectures: Sparc Solaris(NO LINK) , i386-solaris(LINK TO SECOND VARIANT OF PACKAGE) , i386-solaris(LINK TO SECOND VARIANT OF PACKAGE FROM INITIAL ORG)
Available Architectures: Sparc Solaris(NO LINK) , i386-solaris(LINK TO SECOND VARIANT OF PACKAGE)
So there should be only link to same patch in the other channel in same organization
Note that clicking on the link leads to "Permission error" page which is good, but in the first place link should not exist.