Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 905937
In Horizon UI for instance creation/launch, default to selecting a keypair to use if the user only has a single keypair available
Last modified: 2015-02-15 17:02:09 EST
Description of problem:
Since keypair selection is in a different tab, it's quite easy for a user to forget to manually select a keypair even in the case where he/she only has a single keypair imported
Since an image without a keypair imported is of limited usefulness, we should probably autoselect a keypair rather than forcing the user to manually go to that tab and select
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Verified NVR: python-django-horizon-2012.2.3-5.el6ost.noarch
Created a Key-pair (Skip if you already have one):
1. Browse to: http://<host>/dashboard/nova/access_and_security/
2. Click Create Keypair
Launch an Instance:
1. Browse to: http://<host>/dashboard/nova/instances/
2. Click Launch Instance
3. Select An Image, insert a Name and choose a Flavor.
4. Click Access & Security tab
5. Verify that the Keypair Dropdown box is already populated with the Keypair name.
6. Click Launch
7. Verify that the column Keypair contains the Keypair name.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.