Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 964022
The existing pages of a JBossAS application become blank after making some changes on them and git-pushing only once
Last modified: 2015-05-14 19:18:40 EDT
Description of problem:
Given a JBossAS application, after making some changes in its existing pages (e.g, index.html and snoop.jsp) and pushing them to its repo, the changes do not take effect. Moreover, the existing become blank. However, when pushing the changes with a second try, the pages are accessible.
On the other hand, there is no such problem when creating a new page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a JBossAS application
rhc app create as jbossas-7
2. make some changes to its existing pages, for example, the example pages, index.html and snoop.jsp. In my test, I simply changed the titles of these two pages.
3. push the changes
4. visit the pages URL to check if the changes take effect, e.g.,
5. make some changes different from those in Step 4 (e.g., touch a new file) and push them again
6. check the page in Step 4 is accessible
In step 4, both the index.html and snoop.jsp pages become blank. However, the pages becomes accessible in Step 6.
Changes in existing pages of a JBossAS application should take effect with one git-push.
Please re-test in devenv_3239+; couldn't reproduce this.
If it's able to be reproduced in devenv_3239, please provide the full build output for analysis. Thanks!
Move this bug to VERIFIED, since it is unable to be reproduced in devenv_3247.