My app before and after V2 has changed - it's a PHP app with all the content in index.html, but it still has an index.php.
Earlier (I believe immediately prior to this release) index.html was being served in favor of index.php. Now, index.php is being served.
This may break an unspecified number of apps like mine - essentially reveal JS static pages built in the PHP cart, relying on index.html to be the default.
The workaround is to delete index.php, but we need to know how many users this has effected and potentially revert the behavior.
Checked on devenv-stage_369,
Both index.html and index.php can be detected when access the app home page for php app.
Move bug to verified.
Verified this with v2 -> v2 migration, since devenv-stage_365 ami is wiped out from EC2, have to upgrade from devenv-stage_353 to 369, migrate from v1 to v2. Recreate the bug manually and fix it with migration
Steps(after instance is upgraded to devenv-stage_369 and cartridges are migrated to v2):
add index.php and index.html files to php/ under app repo, make contents of two files different and identical
1. On node, modify the php/env/OPENSHIFT_PHP_IDENT , change value:
redhat:php:5.3:0.0.2 => redhat:php:5.3:0.0.1
2. Edit php/configuration/etc/conf.d/php.conf , set value as:
3. Restart app and access the url --> should get the index.php page
4. rhc-admin-migrate --version 2.0.28a
5. After migration is complete, ssh into gear, check the contents in php/configuration/etc/conf.d/php.conf
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
6. Access app url
After step 6, get the index.html page