Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 981648
Imported workspace not visible right away in the workspace chooser.
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:06:17 EDT
Description of problem:
When importing a previously exported workspace then it's required to reload the page (refresh or click another link) to see the imported workspace in the workspace chooser box.
How to reproduce:
1) duplicate "Showcase"
2) export "Copy of Showcase"
3) delete "Copy of Showcase"
4) hit "administration -> import and export"
5) import the file using the "Import Workspace" tab
6) hit import 2times
7) check the workspace chooser when loading "wheel" disappears.
The ajax call that was in place for the final import command has been removed, enforcing complete screen refresh afterwards, which shows the dropdown with updated values.
Fix has been implemented in the following commits:
Verified with BPMS 6.0.0 ER4