Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 981653
quota: crash in glusterd after list command fails
Last modified: 2016-01-19 01:12:10 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
[root@quota1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep glusterfs
executed the test first time
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a volume, start it
2. enable quota, set some limit
3. mount the volume over nfs.
4. create 500 directories and inside these 500 directories, create one more sub-dir in each dir.
5. set limit on each dir and subdir as 2GB and 1GB each.
6. gluster volume quota <vol-name> list
step 6, the quota command fails
gluster volume status
fails as glusterd is not operational
on a keener look, there is a crash.
list command should succeed for whatever be the number of directories and in this it is just 500 directories + 500 subdirs
https://code.engineering.redhat.com/gerrit/#/c/9875/ <--- Posted for review in downstream
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.