Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 983444
File renaming causes error
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:19:57 EDT
Created attachment 772091 [details]
Description of problem:
After renaming a file error message pops up (see screenshot). The active tab doesn't reflect the name change and becomes invalid (e.g. switching to matadata searches for the old file name metadata and fails).
Although the file was successfully moved to the new location (renamed), it is not visible in Project Explorer (Business view) until the perspective is changed (e.g. switch to Administration and back to Project Authoring).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. in Project Explorer (Business), navigate to mortgages project
2. open Dummy rule
3. rename it
* error message
* active tab doesn't reflect the name change
* renamed file not visible in Project Explorer until the perspective is switched
* no errors (unless the target file already exists)
* would be nice if the active tab reflected the name change and user would be able to continue working with the renamed file
* the new file should appear in Project Explorer immediately (works when making a copy)
Bug fixed. The following commits has some impact on it
Fix at lucene index level (master and 6.0.x)
This commit is related to this and other issues (only master for now, waiting input from errai team)
0.3.x branch also updated (after errai team feedback)
Fixed in ER4.