Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 988459
Test case failure: Suspend and Resume: first resume on ATI R600 (FireGL V7700) [1002:68F1]
Last modified: 2014-06-16 06:49:10 EDT
Created attachment 778340 [details]
Video of the render issue
Filed from caserun https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/run/71170/?from_plan=9801#caserun_2888947
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
If you've run the "Suspend and Resume: first suspend" test case, skip the
following steps. Otherwise:
1. Boot the machine
2. Suspend the machine (as root, "pm-suspend")
3. Wait 10 seconds. The monitor should go dark, and the power light may
blink on and off.
1. Briefly press the computer's power button
2. Wait for the computer to resume
X renders fine but virtual terminals are glitched to the point where they're not usable.
1. That the computer resumes from suspend properly with no visual corruption
This bug/component is not included in scope for RHEL-5.11.0 which is the last RHEL5 minor release. This Bugzilla will soon be CLOSED as WONTFIX (at the end of RHEL5.11 development phase (Apr 22, 2014)). Please contact your account manager or support representative in case you need to escalate this bug.
No need to escalate.
Closing WONTFIX as we are now in production phase 3 and reporter doesn't request escalation.