Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 989865
DIfferent behaviour when completing task in Grid / Day view
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:11:52 EDT
Created attachment 780334 [details]
Steps to reproduce - video
Description of problem:
The console behaves differently when task is completed in Day view as opposed to Grid view.
When you click "Complete" (tick icon) for a task
- in Grid view the Form/Work dialog is popped up.
- in Day view the task is completed immediately without Form/Work dialog popping up (see video attached for steps to reproduce)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
kie-wb CR1 deployed on EAP 6.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to task list and create 2 tasks.
2. Complete 1st task in grid view - Work modal is popped up (with possibility to fill in form if the task has a form defined)
3. Complete 2nd task in Day view - task is immediately completed - no possiblitity to fill in the form.
Additional info: The same behaviour as in "Day" view can be observed in "Week" view. So the behavior should also be made the same in the Week view (Form/Work dialog should be brought up when clicking Complete for a task in Week view).
PS.: The problem doesn't exist in Month view, because that view doesn't enable Completing tasks - which is OK.
Yes, my fault, I will fix this asap and I will push it for re-check
Fixed in master: https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/commit/f160318b38708f376e21235ab5ffd0ecf9601cc1
Verified with BPMS 6.0.0.ER2