Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 994528
Add user documentation for the new cache store(s) available in JDG 6.2.
Last modified: 2015-08-31 22:58:53 EDT
Section Number and Name:
Describe the issue:
Add user documentation for the new SingleFilceCacheLoader implementation available in JDG 6.2. We'll also provide a migration tool from the existing FileCacheStore to the new one. This migration tool should be documented as well.
The new file cache store will be added to JDG 6.2 as part of a change request: https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-149662
It is not certain at this time if the change request will include another cache store as well, the LevelDB cache store. If the LevelDB cache store will be added as well, it will require documentation.
- Galder Zamarreño (firstname.lastname@example.org) can provide more detailed information on this cache store if needed
- Ray Tsang (email@example.com) can provide more detailed information on this cache store if needed
- hasn't been implemented nor documented yet
- Galder Zamarreño (firstname.lastname@example.org) to implement it as part of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3318
Suggestions for improvement:
Update, only SingleCacheFileStore documentation required for this bug now. IIUC:
1. LevelDB cache store documented as part of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=974321
2. The Migration tool is unscoped and may or may not be available.
Assigning this bug to Mandar for above since he documented the LevelDB cache store.
I got a bug to fix the config for this:
So the config should be OK. Please confirm with Vitalii that this is now OK (he is reviewing my bug shortly).
Who needs to review this? Add Need info please.
Assigning this to Jakub.
Also the migration section is pretty brief, maybe we might want to talk a bit more about the process?
The fix for this bug is now generally released and available here: