Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 996415
Infinispan Query Guide - Chapter 8 Review
Last modified: 2015-08-31 22:58:53 EDT
1) Rewrite and restructure Chapter 8 of the Infinispan Query Guide, looking out for:
- passive voice.
- casual language, ie. use of "you" and "we", and phrases such as "have a look", "let's try .." etc.
2) Configuration examples should be modified to remove annotations that are not included in JDG. The following are NOT valid in JDG:
See the Chapter 7 topics for examples.
3) Check for non-Infinispan/JDG content.
- Be wary of references to Hibernate queries and JPA. These are generally Hibernate Search specific, and should not be included in JDG.
- Check with Sanne or Tristan to find out if examples or references to these things should be included in the docs.
4) Post your rewrites to http://middleware-docs.etherpad.corp.redhat.com/73 and email Sanne or Martin for feedback.
5) Use this bug to track topics you have changed that have been SME checked.
Completed the changes to chapter 08.
Did you want this brewed? Can't see a revision history entry.
updated the revision history.
Adding Gemma as QA for this one since she is the reporter. Gemma, please confirm if the changes you specified appear as required for this bug.
Gemma, I have verified the changes on docstage. You can put this bug on Verified.
What you mean is that Gemma needs to verify the changes she asked you to do and confirm there aren't any others required for this chapter.
Looks great Mandar, thanks!
Setting to Verified.
The fix for this bug is now generally released and available here: