Multiple security fixes related mmostly to improved input sanitization appeared in release of radicale 1.1:
* Improve the regex used for well-known URIs
* Prevent regex injection in rights management
* Prevent crafted HTTP request from calling arbitrary functions
* Improve URI sanitation and conversion to filesystem path
* Decouple the daemon from its parent environment
Created radicale tracking bugs for this issue:
Affects: fedora-all [bug 1295837]
Issues stated in changelog can be overlapping, MITRE grouped these issues into two and assigned CVEs:
CVE-2015-8747 - The multifilesystem backend allows access to arbitrary files on all platforms.
CVE-2015-8748 - Prevent regex injection in rights management
radicale-1.1.1-1.fc23 has been pushed to the Fedora 23 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
radicale-1.1.1-1.fc22 has been pushed to the Fedora 22 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
This CVE Bugzilla entry is for community support informational purposes only as it does not affect a package in a commercially supported Red Hat product. Refer to the dependent bugs for status of those individual community products.