Bug 595911

Summary: Document APIs that have changed in a breaking way in JON2.4
Product: [Other] RHQ Project Reporter: Charles Crouch <ccrouch>
Component: DocumentationAssignee: Deon Ballard <dlackey>
Status: CLOSED CURRENTRELEASE QA Contact: Andrew Ross <anross>
Severity: medium Docs Contact:
Priority: low    
Version: unspecifiedCC: cwelton, hbrock, mdoyle, mhideo
Target Milestone: ---   
Target Release: ---   
Hardware: All   
OS: Linux   
Fixed In Version: Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of: Environment:
Last Closed: 2011-02-11 01:22:31 UTC Type: ---
Regression: --- Mount Type: ---
Documentation: --- CRM:
Verified Versions: Category: ---
oVirt Team: --- RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: --- Target Upstream Version:
Bug Depends On:    
Bug Blocks: 573733    

Description Charles Crouch 2010-05-25 21:57:28 UTC
Right now the only breaking api change seems to be around 
ChannelManager going to RepoManager, and presumably associated domain objects were also changed.

More details are:

Comment 2 Deon Ballard 2010-07-12 23:08:33 UTC
I made a section in the release notes for "structural changes" here:

I also updated the names of a couple of the variables in http://elladeon.fedorapeople.org/jon-drafts/3.0/cli/Working_with_the_CLI-Implicit_Variables.html.

Comment 3 Corey Welton 2010-08-18 19:39:31 UTC