|Summary:||kpager segfaults when run under WindowMaker|
|Product:||[Retired] Red Hat Linux||Reporter:||matthew.hiller|
|Component:||kdebase||Assignee:||Preston Brown <pbrown>|
|Status:||CLOSED RAWHIDE||QA Contact:|
|Fixed In Version:||Doc Type:||Bug Fix|
|Doc Text:||Story Points:||---|
|Last Closed:||2000-02-04 15:51:35 UTC||Type:||---|
|oVirt Team:||---||RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:|
Description matthew.hiller 1999-10-29 03:48:25 UTC
Hello, I am, admittedly, running this with a WindowMaker and libPropList pulled down from windowmaker.org (there're severe bugs in the WindowMaker rpm shipped w/ RHL 6.1 and the libPropList rpm would be too old to function with the version of WindowMaker shipped even if it didn't have that bug), but anyway: kpager -- which is a wonderful pager, I might add -- segfaults at startup when I try to run it under WindowMaker. It runs fine under kwm, though. What's more, on a different system that I have running RHL 6.0 -- same WindowMaker-related rpms as on the 6.1 system, though -- kpager works without any problem whatsoever. ------- Additional Comments From 10/29/99 11:47 ------- Two additional pieces of information: I got the WindowMaker (0.61.1-1) and libPropList (0.9.1-1) rpms from the freshmeat mirror at rpmfind.net, not from windowmaker.org itself as I'd previously said. I tried compiling WindowMaker 0.61.1 from source, thinking that perhaps the rpm I'd downloaded hadn't been configured with --enable-kde and that this was causing problems. This didn't help -- even with the newly-rolled, kde-enabled WindowMaker, kpager still segfaults.
Comment 1 Preston Brown 2000-02-04 15:51:59 UTC
fixed for 6.2.