Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1000146
RHN - Delete Server causes Erroneous calculations For Server count
Last modified: 2015-01-19 19:14:56 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
When we call delete server, it checks to see if system is physical or virtual. For some virtual systems, query somehow finds it as both (physical & virtual) and hence reduces the server count twice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as firstname.lastname@example.org to RHN
2. find a virutal system in list (physical/virutal system has different icons)
3. check the channels it subscribed to.
4. check the channel family those channels are in.
5. find that channel family in software entitlements page and look at the counts for current_members and current_fve_members count.
6. delete the system.
7. check the counts again, it should be just reduced by 1.
Right now it reduces once for current_members and once for fve_members.
It should reduce server count just once for either current_members or once for fve_members.
Tested good in QA:
Released to production 8/31/2013.