Bug 1001695 - bindctl not working
bindctl not working
Status: CLOSED ERRATA
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: bind10 (Show other bugs)
19
i686 Linux
unspecified Severity medium
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Tomáš Hozza
Fedora Extras Quality Assurance
:
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2013-08-27 10:24 EDT by Eric Teeter
Modified: 2013-09-10 21:59 EDT (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version: bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2013-09-10 21:59:36 EDT
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Eric Teeter 2013-08-27 10:24:55 EDT
Description of problem:
bindctl in Bind10 not working. When I try to use it after setting up an account with b10-cmdctl-usermgr and starting Bind10. 

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
bindctl 20110217 (BIND 10 1.1.0)

Steps to Reproduce:
1. I tried as the documentation showed:

#bindctl

No stored password file found.

When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
BIND 10 Guide:

http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns

If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
information.

Username:

So will not work.

I then found out that b10-cmdctl-usermgr creates or adds to /etc/bind10/cmdctl-accounts.csv and bindctl is looking for default_user.csv so when I made a soft link to cmdctl-accounts.csv for default_user.csv in the directory of bindctl it still said "no stored password file found". Then I tried bindctl --csv-file-dir=/usr/bin/ and got:
Login failed: either the user name or password is invalid. <--------- do not know what this is about, but tried to login --->

Username: dummy
Password:
["login success"]
>config add Init/components b10-resolver
>config set Init/components/b10-resolver/special resolver
>config set Init/components/b10-resolver/kind needed
>config set Init/components/b10-resolver/priority 10
>config commit
Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied
Configuration not committed
>quit

Then bind10 shuts down and have to restart it then when I try to login again it will not accept my login.
I have to delete the user name and add it back in to login.

Expected results:
As documented, as is can not get bind10 configured.
Comment 1 Tomáš Hozza 2013-08-28 04:27:52 EDT
Hi.

Thank you for your report.

(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #0)
> Description of problem:
> bindctl in Bind10 not working. When I try to use it after setting up an
> account with b10-cmdctl-usermgr and starting Bind10. 
> 
> Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
> bindctl 20110217 (BIND 10 1.1.0)
> 
> Steps to Reproduce:
> 1. I tried as the documentation showed:
> 
> #bindctl
> 
> No stored password file found.
> 
> When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
> For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
> BIND 10 Guide:
> 
> http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns
> 
> If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
> information.
> 
> Username:
> 
> So will not work.
> 
> I then found out that b10-cmdctl-usermgr creates or adds to
> /etc/bind10/cmdctl-accounts.csv and bindctl is looking for default_user.csv
> so when I made a soft link to cmdctl-accounts.csv for default_user.csv in
> the directory of bindctl it still said "no stored password file found". Then
> I tried bindctl --csv-file-dir=/usr/bin/ and got:
> Login failed: either the user name or password is invalid. <--------- do not
> know what this is about, but tried to login --->

bindctl reads cmdctl-accounts.csv for user credentials when you are logging in.

default_user.csv is stored in the $HOME/.bind10/ dir of the user you are using
to log into bindctl. It is created after first successful login into bindctl
and then used next time when you log in. Therefore you should NOT create a
symlink to cmdctl-accounts.csv.

However there seems to be a problem caused by bad permissions (or rather owner
group) of files /etc/bind10/cmdctl-certfile.pem and /etc/bind10/cmdctl-keyfile.pem.

Please try:

1. # rm -rf $HOME/.bind10
2. # chgrp named /etc/bind10/cmdctl-certfile.pem
   # chgrp named /etc/bind10/cmdctl-keyfile.pem
3 run 'bindctl' and use the login information of user you've created using
  b10-cmdctl-usermgr.


After that login should work just fine:

[root@localhost ~]# ls -l /etc/bind10/
total 8
-rw-r-----. 1 root named 1176 Aug 28 10:07 cmdctl-certfile.pem
-rw-r-----. 1 root named 1704 Aug 28 10:07 cmdctl-keyfile.pem
[root@localhost ~]# b10-cmdctl-usermgr add test
Using accounts file: /etc/bind10/cmdctl-accounts.csv
Choose a password: 
Re-enter password: 
[root@localhost ~]# ls -l /etc/bind10/
total 12
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root   115 Aug 28 10:24 cmdctl-accounts.csv
-rw-r-----. 1 root named 1176 Aug 28 10:07 cmdctl-certfile.pem
-rw-r-----. 1 root named 1704 Aug 28 10:07 cmdctl-keyfile.pem
[root@localhost ~]# ls -l $HOME/.bind10
ls: cannot access /root/.bind10: No such file or directory
[root@localhost ~]# systemctl status bind10
bind10.service - BIND10 DNS and DHCP service
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/bind10.service; disabled)
   Active: active (running) since Wed 2013-08-28 10:09:03 CEST; 16min ago
 Main PID: 1902 (b10-init)
   CGroup: name=systemd:/system/bind10.service
           ├─1902 /usr/bin/python3.3 /usr/libexec/bind10/b10-init -u named --pid-file /run/bind10/bind10.pid
           ├─1903 b10-sockcreator
           ├─1904 /usr/bin/python3.3 /usr/libexec/bind10/b10-msgq
           ├─1906 /usr/bin/python3.3 /usr/libexec/bind10/b10-cfgmgr
           ├─1908 /usr/bin/python3.3 /usr/libexec/bind10/b10-cmdctl
           └─1909 /usr/bin/python3.3 /usr/libexec/bind10/b10-stats

Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.254 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_READING_INIT_CONFIGURATION reading b10-init configuration
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.255 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_CONFIGURATOR_RECONFIGURE reconfiguring running components
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.256 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_COMPONENT_START component b10-cmdctl is starting
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.257 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_STARTING_PROCESS starting process b10-cmdctl
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.259 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_COMPONENT_START component b10-stats is starting
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.260 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_STARTING_PROCESS starting process b10-stats
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.266 INFO  [b10-init.init/1902] BIND10_STARTUP_COMPLETE BIND 10 started
Aug 28 10:09:05 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:05.414 INFO  [b10-stats.stats/1909] STATS_STARTING starting
Aug 28 10:09:52 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:09:52.711 INFO  [b10-cmdctl.cmdctl/1908] CMDCTL_NO_SUCH_USER username not found in user database: test_user
Aug 28 10:11:07 localhost.localdomain bind10[1902]: 2013-08-28 10:11:07.821 INFO  [b10-cmdctl.cmdctl/1908] CMDCTL_BAD_PASSWORD bad password for user: test
[root@localhost ~]# bindctl 

No stored password file found.

When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
BIND 10 Guide: 

http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns

If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
information.

Username: test
Password: 
["login success"]
> quit

Exit from bindctl
[root@localhost ~]# ls -l $HOME/.bind10
total 4
-rw-------. 1 root root 11 Aug 28 10:25 default_user.csv
[root@localhost ~]# bindctl 
["login success"] login as test
> quit

Exit from bindctl
Comment 2 Fedora Update System 2013-08-28 10:40:15 EDT
bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19
Comment 3 Fedora Update System 2013-08-28 17:26:51 EDT
Package bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-15440/bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
Comment 4 Eric Teeter 2013-08-28 20:36:44 EDT
Thanks Tomas, I will.

I hope you noticed that I pointed out the when ever bind has an error it shuts down and has to be restarted manually. I do not think that you would want this to happen in a production server as this might create havoc in the network if the admin misses that it is shutdown. Please forward to ISC.
Comment 5 Tomáš Hozza 2013-08-29 04:45:44 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #4)
> Thanks Tomas, I will.
> 
> I hope you noticed that I pointed out the when ever bind has an error it
> shuts down and has to be restarted manually. I do not think that you would
> want this to happen in a production server as this might create havoc in the
> network if the admin misses that it is shutdown. Please forward to ISC.

You should keep in mind that BIND10 is still in development and is not really
production ready.

I just noticed that you were trying to configure b10-resolver which I removed
recently from the package because it was highly experimental and not working
correctly. In fact upstream asked for it. [1]

I would report the crash to upstream, but I'm not quite sure what caused it and
not able to reproduce the behaviour you described. If you could provide me some
steps to trigger the crash I will report it.

[1] http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/3058#comment:7
Comment 6 Eric Teeter 2013-08-29 09:15:56 EDT
Here is the log of happened when it crashed after I tried to add the resolver.


Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.070 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_START component b10-resolver is starting
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.070 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_STARTING_PROCESS starting process b10-resolver
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.078 ERROR [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_START_EXCEPTION component b10-resolver failed to start: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'b10-resolver'
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.079 ERROR [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_FAILED component b10-resolver (pid None) failed: unknown condition
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.079 FATAL [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_UNSATISFIED component b10-resolver is required to run and failed
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.080 ERROR [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_CONFIGURATOR_PLAN_INTERRUPTED configurator plan interrupted, only 0 of 1 done
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.087 ERROR [b10-cmdctl.cmdctl/1070] CMDCTL_COMMAND_ERROR error in command set_config to module ConfigManager: [Errno 2] No such f$
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.087 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_SHUTDOWN stopping the server
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.097 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_CONFIGURATOR_STOP bind10 component configurator is shutting down
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.098 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_STOP component b10-cmdctl is being stopped
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.099 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_STOP_PROCESS asking b10-cmdctl to shut down
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.100 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_STOP component cfgmgr is being stopped
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.100 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_STOP_PROCESS asking cfgmgr to shut down
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.101 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_STOP component Socket creator is being stopped
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.101 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_SOCKCREATOR_TERMINATE terminating socket creator
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.106 INFO  [b10-cmdctl.cmdctl/1070] CMDCTL_EXITING exiting
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.115 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_STOP component b10-stats is being stopped
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.116 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_STOP_PROCESS asking b10-stats to shut down
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.116 INFO  [b10-cfgmgr.cfgmgr/1068] CFGMGR_STOPPED_BY_COMMAND received shutdown command, shutting down
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.117 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_COMPONENT_STOP component msgq is being stopped
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.133 INFO  [b10-stats.stats/1071] STATS_RECEIVED_SHUTDOWN_COMMAND shutdown command received
Aug 26 15:18:35 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:35.137 INFO  [b10-stats.stats/1071] STATS_EXITING exiting
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.118 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_PROCESS_ENDED process 1065 of Socket creator ended with status 0
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.119 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_PROCESS_ENDED process 1068 of cfgmgr ended with status 0
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.120 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_PROCESS_ENDED process 1070 of b10-cmdctl ended with status 0
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.121 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_PROCESS_ENDED process 1071 of b10-stats ended with status 0
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.121 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_SEND_SIGTERM sending SIGTERM to msgq (PID 1066)
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.228 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_PROCESS_ENDED process 1066 of msgq ended with status 0
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost bind10[1064]: 2013-08-26 15:18:36.229 INFO  [b10-init.init/1064] BIND10_SHUTDOWN_COMPLETE all processes ended, shutdown complete
Aug 26 15:18:36 localhost systemd[1]: bind10.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

I hope this helps
Comment 7 Tomáš Hozza 2013-08-29 09:30:33 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #6)
> Here is the log of happened when it crashed after I tried to add the
> resolver.
> 
> ...

Thanks, now I see what it the problem... b10-resolver.

As I said, I removed b10-resolver from the package and it will NOT be added
until upstream claims it is not experimental proof of concept.

Anyway the failing of b10-init is expected if kind "needed" is configured for
the component that fails to start (because it is not available). [1]

[1] http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/3058#comment:10
Comment 8 Eric Teeter 2013-08-29 10:12:04 EDT
(In reply to Tomas Hozza from comment #7)
> (In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #6)
> > Here is the log of happened when it crashed after I tried to add the
> > resolver.
> > 
> > ...
> 
> Thanks, now I see what it the problem... b10-resolver.
> 
> As I said, I removed b10-resolver from the package and it will NOT be added
> until upstream claims it is not experimental proof of concept.
> 
> Anyway the failing of b10-init is expected if kind "needed" is configured for
> the component that fails to start (because it is not available). [1]
> 
> [1] http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/3058#comment:10

I realize that b1-resolver is the problem, but if you get any error message from bindclt after you submit a commit, the admin should know that bind will shut down.

The error should not included in bind setup, why would you want bind to shut down with out any warning. 

What I am trying to say is, people are putting this information in and they make mistakes and if they get an error I would want bind to restart (in a production environment).
Comment 9 Eric Teeter 2013-08-30 09:30:06 EDT
I get the following:

Transaction check error:
  file /usr/lib/libb10-util.so.0.0.0 from install of bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19.i686 conflicts with file from package bind10-libs-1.1.0-1.fc19.i686

Are there packages that have to be removed before upgrade?
Comment 10 Tomáš Hozza 2013-09-02 05:32:24 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #9)
> I get the following:
> 
> Transaction check error:
>   file /usr/lib/libb10-util.so.0.0.0 from install of
> bind10-1.1.0-2.fc19.i686 conflicts with file from package
> bind10-libs-1.1.0-1.fc19.i686
> 
> Are there packages that have to be removed before upgrade?

No, I just noticed that that both bind10 and bind10-libs provide
libb10-util.so.0.0.0, but bind10 doesn't have explicit requires
on bind10-libs of the same version. Therefore when updating bind10,
bind10-libs is not updated and conflicts with the new bind10.

I'll fix the package and modify the update.
Comment 11 Fedora Update System 2013-09-02 19:34:23 EDT
Package bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-15440/bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
Comment 12 Eric Teeter 2013-09-03 09:48:45 EDT
(In reply to Fedora Update System from comment #11)
> Package bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19:
> * should fix your issue,
> * was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
> * should be available at your local mirror within two days.
> Update it with:
> # su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19'
> as soon as you are able to.
> Please go to the following url:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-15440/bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19
> then log in and leave karma (feedback).

Works as expected accept for one minor thing:

Even though I have a user it prints out the following:

No stored password file found.

When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
BIND 10 Guide:

http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns

If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
information.

Username:
Comment 13 Tomáš Hozza 2013-09-03 10:15:09 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #12)
> Works as expected accept for one minor thing:
> 
> Even though I have a user it prints out the following:
> 
> No stored password file found.
> 
> When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
> For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
> BIND 10 Guide:
> 
> http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns
> 
> If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
> information.
> 
> Username:

This should be printed only the first time you're logging in (as the current
system user). Once you log in successfully, the password is stored in
$HOME/.bind10/default_user.csv and used for login next time you use bindctl.
Comment 14 Eric Teeter 2013-09-03 10:33:25 EDT
(In reply to Tomas Hozza from comment #13)
> (In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #12)
> > Works as expected accept for one minor thing:
> > 
> > Even though I have a user it prints out the following:
> > 
> > No stored password file found.
> > 
> > When the system is first set up you need to create at least one user account.
> > For information on how to set up a BIND 10 system, please check see the
> > BIND 10 Guide:
> > 
> > http://bind10.isc.org/docs/bind10-guide.html#quick-start-auth-dns
> > 
> > If a user account has been set up, please check the b10-cmdctl log for other
> > information.
> > 
> > Username:
> 
> This should be printed only the first time you're logging in (as the current
> system user). Once you log in successfully, the password is stored in
> $HOME/.bind10/default_user.csv and used for login next time you use bindctl.

I see that it then doing exactly as expected!!

Great work!!

Any idea when resolver will be back?
Comment 15 Tomáš Hozza 2013-09-03 10:45:05 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #14)
> Any idea when resolver will be back?

I have no idea, but don't expect it to be any time soon. :)
Comment 16 Eric Teeter 2013-09-09 09:24:43 EDT
Tomas:

I found another problem with bindctl, when I try to use the command line as follows, I get the enclosed error:

bindctl -a 192.168.1.239
Error while sending login information: [Errno 111] Connection refused

After that bindclt always gives me the Connection refused (it seams locked up) no mater what I do.

This is after I have logged in.
Comment 17 Tomáš Hozza 2013-09-09 10:35:28 EDT
(In reply to Eric Teeter from comment #16)
> Tomas:
> 
> I found another problem with bindctl, when I try to use the command line as
> follows, I get the enclosed error:
> 
> bindctl -a 192.168.1.239
> Error while sending login information: [Errno 111] Connection refused
> 
> After that bindclt always gives me the Connection refused (it seams locked
> up) no mater what I do.
> 
> This is after I have logged in.

b10-cmdctl to which bindctl connects listens by default only on 127.0.0.1.
There should be a way how to change the address it listens on, but unfortunately
I was not able to change it. I'll check with the upstream and keep you posted.
Comment 18 Tomáš Hozza 2013-09-09 11:34:22 EDT
The listen address of b10-cmdctl is not configurable yet. There is also an
upstream ticket [1] for it. There were some suggestion on how to solve this [2].


[1] http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/656
[2] https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind10-users/2013-September/000532.html
Comment 19 Eric Teeter 2013-09-09 15:26:26 EDT
(In reply to Tomas Hozza from comment #18)
> The listen address of b10-cmdctl is not configurable yet. There is also an
> upstream ticket [1] for it. There were some suggestion on how to solve this
> [2].
> 
> 
> [1] http://bind10.isc.org/ticket/656
> [2] https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind10-users/2013-September/000532.html

Would you push up stream the idea of checking the interfaces and getting the IP address of each card rather then changing manually, this would reduce mistakes.

I also guessing that this will take some time to correct.
Comment 20 Fedora Update System 2013-09-10 21:59:36 EDT
bind10-1.1.0-4.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository.  If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.