Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1002095
Nonexistent package is used by new process definition
Last modified: 2013-08-28 09:28:37 EDT
Created attachment 791396 [details]
Process definition with Project Explorer and Properties Bar
Description of problem:
If you create new process definition then property "Package" always contains "org.jbpm". No matter in which package you create the process definition or if project contains this package.
See attached screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BPMS 6.0.0 ER2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project "myProject" (org.myproject, 1.0)
2. Check that there is not any package
3. Create new process definition
4. Take a look at property "Package"
Property "Package" contains "org.jbpm".
I do not know WHERE YOU TAKE IT!!! Is it some kind of default value?
No such package in the project!!!
I hope that this property should correspondent with package in which is process definition created. The highlighted areas in screen shot should contain same text. For:
- default package - this property should be empty or contains some expression for default package as "defaultPackage" or "<default>" etc.
- org.myproject - this property should be org.myproject