Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1002428
New process definition is added into non-existent package
Last modified: 2013-09-03 10:45:23 EDT
Created attachment 791631 [details]
Process definition with Project Explorer and Properties Bar
Description of problem:
If you create new process definition then property "Package" always contains "org.jbpm". No matter in which package you create the process definition or if project contains this package.
See attached screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BPMS 6.0.0 ER2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project "myProject" (org.myproject, 1.0)
2. Check that there is not package "org.jbpm"
3. Create new process definition
4. Take a look at property "Package"
Property "Package" contains "org.jbpm".
I hope that this property should correspondent with package in which is process definition created. The highlighted areas in screen shot should contain same text. For:
- default package - this property should be empty or contains some expression for default package as "defaultPackage" or "<default>" etc.
- org.myproject - this property should be org.myproject
I think that property "Package" should not be changed by users.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 991013 ***