Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1004109
Temporary CopyTrans options for version can overwrite CopyTrans options for project
Last modified: 2014-05-28 21:21:05 EDT
Description of problem:
CopyTrans options can be persisted at the level of the project, and can be temporarily set but not persisted when running CopyTrans for a version, however it is possible for the temporary settings for a single run to overwrite the persistent settings for a project.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
version 3.1-SNAPSHOT (20130904-0037)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sign in as admin or maintainer of a project
2. Set Copy Trans Options for a project, and Save
3. Navigate to a version under the project
4. Click 'Copy Translations' and run with any settings. Wait for it to finish.
5. Click 'Copy Translations' again, change the settings, and click either 'Start' or 'Cancel'
6. Look at the project Copy Trans Options
Project Copy Trans Options have been changed to the settings in step 5.
Project Copy Trans Options do not change.
Cannot reproduce bug. Please retest this.
Zanata 3.4.2-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.1-1-g722ff43)
Zanata 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.1-36-gd5f92ff)
The problem cannot be reproduced, perhaps it is a side-effect of UI redesign.