Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1004309
Different "Affected systems" in errata list after upgrade from satellite 5.4.1 to 5.6
Last modified: 2013-09-05 08:55:14 EDT
Description of problem:
I upgraded satellite from 5.4.1 to 5.6 with customer's data (external
oracle). When I compared data, I got different result in "affected systems"
columns in errata-list by spacewalk-report. I got same result in webUI (Errata -> detail of errata -> affected systems)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
always with customer's database
Steps to Reproduce:
1. spacewalk-report errata-list > spacewalk-report-POST/errata-list.csv
2. - upgrade sattelite -
3. spacewalk-report errata-list > spacewalk-report-POST/errata-list.csv
4. diff spacewalk-report-POST/errata-list.csv spacewalk-report-PRE/errata-list.csv
< RHEA-2012:0356,Product Enhancement Advisory,,tzdata enhancement update,7
> RHEA-2012:0356,Product Enhancement Advisory,,tzdata enhancement update,11
< RHEA-2012:1299,Product Enhancement Advisory,,Red Hat Network Tools 5.5.0 General Availability,7
> RHEA-2012:1299,Product Enhancement Advisory,,Red Hat Network Tools 5.5.0 General Availability,3
After upgrade I got different list of "affected system" - webUI or spacewalk-report
Same result after upgrade
This is a result of the first (wrong) attempt at a fix for bug 999453.
I am going to close this bug as a duplicate of bug 999453 so that all the related discussion can happen in one place.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 999453 ***