Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1006770
[bn-IN] Untranslated text in validation message while creating new organization
Last modified: 2015-02-16 20:00:40 EST
Created attachment 796304 [details]
Screenshot of the validation message while adding new organization
Description of problem:
While doing https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/run/83045/?from_plan=10350#caserun_3285315 case run for Bengali language during SAM 1.3 L10n QA Event (Sep. 11 - 13 ) I found that the validation message that comes while adding a new organization with an existing name, contains some untranslated words.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Move cursor over the Administer menu at the top right corner and click on
Organizations OR click Manage Organizations from the bottom of the
organization menu list left tab next to Dashboard tab.
2. Click the + New Organization button.
3. Enter the name of the new organization in the Name field.
4. Enter a label of the new organization in the Label field.
5. Enter a description of the new organization in the Description field.
6. Click the Save button to save your new organization.
The validation message that comes is partially translated i.e, words such as Name, Label and Organization are appearing in English.
The words Name, Label and Organization should be translated.
The move to Foreman and the new UI invalidates all previous localization testing. We will need to do a full pass through the UI again.