Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1006949
rhqctl does not clean up agent preferences correctly
Last modified: 2015-11-01 19:45:51 EST
Description of problem: rhqctl does not clean up preferences for agent on windows.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install RHQ using: rhqctl install
2. run : rhqctl stop # to stop everything
3. change IP of your windows box
4. run : rhqctl remove # to remove windows services
5. run : rhqctl install # to install everything (will install mostly services only)
in step #5 rhqctl claims it cleaned up agent's preferences. It did, but only for current user which is running rhqctl. User that runs rhq-agent as a windows service has still old preferences, that's why agent fails to connect to server (because it has new IP)
Expected results: (I hope it is possible) rhqctl should clean-up agent's prerefences for windows user which runs rhq-agent service.