Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1007173
[ja-JP][SAM Web GUI] Unlocalized string: "Name"
Last modified: 2013-12-02 15:45:05 EST
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Move cursor over the Administer menu at the top right corner and click on
2. Click on the name of the required role from the left NAME panel.
Information about the permissions and users assigned to this role is
displayed on the right.
3. Click on Permissions.
4. Click on + Add Permission.
5. Click Next without selecting any permission in the step 4.
6. The following error messages appear.
Name can't be blank
Name must contain at least 1 character
The string "Name" which is part of the error message is left in English.
"Name" should be localized to "名前" and "名前は"
The whole message should look like below:
名前は少なくとも 1 文字以上にしてください
Please see the attached screenshot for details.
Created attachment 796615 [details]
Unlocalized "Name" (English and Japanese)
The move to Foreman and the new UI invalidates all previous localization testing. We will need to do a full pass through the UI again.