Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1007183
[ja-JP][SAM Web GUI] Strings for Global Permissions not displayed in full
Last modified: 2013-12-02 15:45:41 EST
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Move cursor over the Administer menu at the top right corner and click on
2. Click on the name of the required role from the left NAME panel.
3. Click on Permissions.
4. Click on the permission name.
5. Click Edit Permission button at the bottom of the window.
6. Edit Permission in ... page will be displayed.
7. Strings "Global Permissions" next to "Edit Permission in..." and next to "Permissions' in the above field are not displayed in full.
The strings should be displayed in full.
Please see the attached screenshot for details.
Created attachment 796618 [details]
The move to Foreman and the new UI invalidates all previous localization testing. We will need to do a full pass through the UI again.