Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1007235
Filters/Weights/Balancers are disabled instead of removed in webadmin, when python script is removed.
Last modified: 2016-02-10 15:17:04 EST
Description of problem:
When python script with filter/weight/balancer is removed from direcotory
for those scripts, then in webadmin it is still visible as disabled.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create some easy filter and add it to /usr/share/ovirt-scheduler-proxy/plugins/
2. enable external filters rhevm-config -s ExternalSchedulerEnabled=true
3. service ovirt-scheduler-proxy start
4. service ovirt-engine restart
5. Now in webadmin we can use this filter.
6. Remove that script from /usr/share/ovirt-scheduler-proxy/plugins/
7. service ovirt-scheduler-proxy restart
8. service ovirt-engine restart
9. Try to create new cluster policy (configure->cluster policies)
We can still see removed external filter.
We cannot see external filter, which don't longer exists.
Ondra this is by design.
Removal of elements should be done manually, since it may effect several
policies. So there is a way to manually remove the disabled policy elements,
once you verified it is indeed no longer needed and/or being used.