Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1007385
Calendars don't work, when we work with two KieContainers
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:18:39 EDT
Description of problem:
Calendars don't work, when new KieContainer is created and newKieSession is called right after creation of other KieContainer and calling getKieBase.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Pull request #251 submited in Drools.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make drl file with two rules. First rule should fire only on weekdays. Second rule should fire only on weekend days.
2. Write a test with this order of commands:
- create first KieContainer and call getKieBase()
- create second KieContainer
- from second KieContainer create new session ( newKieSession() )
- add calendars to session and call fireAllRules()
3. Run test.
Two rules are fired.
Only one rule should fired.
I couldn't reproduce this issue on the master. Very likely it was related by this issue:
that has been fixed with this commit:
Verified on BRMS 6.0.0.ER5.