Description of problem:
When I try to install the calcforge-release RPM from repo.calcforge.org with Apper, after installing the package correctly (as verified afterwards), I get the following errors, which I assume come from PackageKit:
1. /!\ The remote software source cannot be found. An entry in the software sources may have to be enabled. Details: cannot find repo local.
2. (-) Error installing the files: The files cannot be installed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Fedora 19 KDE.
2. Go to: http://repo.calcforge.org/fedora/
3. Click on the "Repository configuration RPM" link.
4. Open the RPM with Apper.
5. Click "Continue" in each of the 2 dialogs Apper shows.
6. Enter your root password in the polkit-kde dialog.
2 bogus error messages as described above.
No error messages.
As I said, the package gets installed correctly despite the bogus errors.
Actually, it looks like this is the same as bug #995723, which Daniel Nicoletti reassigned from apper to PackageKit…
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 995723 ***