Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1009148
Repository pages are very slow and/or unresponsive
Last modified: 2013-09-17 17:11:21 EDT
Description of problem:
Attempting to access the repo pages in build is very slow, if it responds at all
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install build on fresh box. Upload known good manifest
2. Attempt to access Custom repositories page; view results
3. Attempt to access Red Hat Repositories page; view results
* Custom repos page eventually loads but gets a perpetual spinner in the left pane.
* Red Hat Repositories page never seems to load (waited ~5 minutes)
Note that viewing any other page is responsive enough.
Pages load and provide appropriate content.
Not seeing anything out of the ordinary in the katello production.log, checking elsewhere.
Possible false alarm. The RH repos page did finally load, after a very, very long time. Will leave this here for investigation but removing blocker.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1008636 ***