Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1009721
RFE: Add "how to run" information for library and server mode topics
Last modified: 2013-11-07 17:51:00 EST
1. Add information about how to start JDG in each mode to the Usage Mode topics.
For server mode:
adjust above for win
Need to confirm the library mode startup script with an SME.
Assigned to Rakesh and added a deadline.
- There is no startup script or command to run JBoss Data Grid in Library mode.
- Library mode is not "started", it is embedded in the application.
- Startup scripts are only available for Server mode.
- Library (also known as Embedded) is just a component that users build into their own applications and from within their applications, users have to configure the library, start and work with cache managers and caches through our API. The lifecycle is therefore that of the user application
Please remember to add internal links in private comments.
The topic in the last link is broken, please investigate and troubleshoot the problem.
This bug is approved and available at: