Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1010754
[es_ES][User Portal] Extended tab- Details Pane- several headings do not fit in the available space
Last modified: 2013-12-26 16:33:35 EST
1. Login User Portal with Power Users
2. Click the Extended application tab.
3. Click Virtual Machines tab on the left Navigation Pane.
4. Select a virtual machine from the Virtual Machine List :
5. On the bottom of Details Pane, check the statistics of the selected virtual machine:
Check the following sub-tabs:
6. Several headings for the following sub-tabs do not fit in the available space:
Sub-tab: Network interfaces truncated heading: plugged and Link state
Sub-tab: Disks truncated heading: Storage domain
Sub-tab: Events truncated heading: Customized id for event
Created attachment 842089 [details]
screen-shot: Truncated Column Header Text
we globally solved the problem of truncated column header text with resizable columns and tool-tips. see attachment 842089 [details]. closing.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 956378 ***