Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1011937
No way of deleting derived artifacts
Last modified: 2015-08-02 19:45:02 EDT
Description of problem:
* Derived artifacts are not removed along with the primary/origin artifacts which they are derived from and there is no way of deleting them.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
* See: http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/166082 (whole use case with Wsdl Document)
* UI exception : org.overlord.sramp.client.SrampClientException:Failed to find an artifact with <UUID>
* All derived artifacts remains in repository forever
* Derived artifacts get removed along with the primary/origin artifact
Very thorough write-up and test case!
Kurt Stam <firstname.lastname@example.org> made a comment on jira SRAMP-246
Upgrading to modeshape 3.5 did not help. When I delete the modeshape indexes, and lucene rebuilds them then the deleted derived artifact are no longer found.
They actually really are deleted; modeshape just hasn't updated the indexes, so until that is fixed you simply delete the indexes:
and it will rebuild them on reboot.
Depends on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1005775
Kurt Stam <email@example.com> updated the status of jira SRAMP-246 to Resolved
Kurt Stam <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira SRAMP-246 to Closed
Verified in FSW 6.0.0.ER7