Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1012826
Gluster Host force remove is not working
Last modified: 2016-04-18 06:07:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Removing a gluster host which is part of gluster cluster having volumes is failing even when the force option is selected. The cluster does not have any other hosts.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a gluster enabled cluster
2. Add a host to that cluster
3. Create a new gluster volume
4. Moved the host to maintenance, and remove with force option
Error message shown "Cannot remove host: Gluster volumes are present"
Host should be removed successfully.
RHS 2.1 and RHEVM 3.3.0-0.34.beta1.el6ev [IS 23.1]
Tested with following steps,
1. Created a Data center with 3.2 compatibility
2. Created a gluster enabled cluster with 3.2 compatibility
3. Add a RHSS 2.1 node to the cluster
4. Creat a volume with that single RHSS Node
5. Start the volume
6. Now, moved the RHSS Node to Maintenance state using RHEVM UI
7. Trying removing this node without force and got that error that "Volumes are present"
8. Tried with Force option and that RHSS Node got removed
So moving it as VERIFIED
Closing - RHEV 3.3 Released