Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1015148
[RFE] Ability to see additional detail on Storage summary in the RHEV-M environment
Last modified: 2016-02-10 15:24:44 EST
1. Customer Name
Richard Davis (PGDS Ltd)
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
On the Storage summary page on the webadmin portal, we would like to see not only "Free" space, but also "Total" and "Used" for each available Storage Domain.
3. Why does the customer need this?
It provides a one view summary of all storage details without having to drill down into each SD.
4. How would the customer like to achieve this?
Additional fields in the SD summary page
5. For each functional requirement listed in question 4, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Cross check storage details against that we delivered by pvs/vgs on the hypervisor
6. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
Unknown. RH insist on making RHEV related BZ's private , so there is no way of knowing.
7. How quickly does this need resolved?
8. List the affected packages
9. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Tal, isn't this covered in 3.3?
This bug is currently attached to errata RHEA-2013:15231. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thanks in advance.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.